Emerging Wireless Technologies

Undoubtedly, technology is changing the way we live and work. There’s scarcely any sphere of life remaining that’s been untouched by technology. It’s improving the way we play, entertain ourselves, communicate with others, know about the world and travel. One...
The Computer Mechanics of an Electric Skateboard

The Computer Mechanics of an Electric Skateboard

Introduction Skateboards have been around for quite a while now with both kids and some adults enjoying the fun and freedom they deliver. What better way than to add motors to them. There are many types of electric skateboards available these days, and many companies...
Raspberry Pi vs Arduino And Added vs Onion

Raspberry Pi vs Arduino And Added vs Onion

Raspberry Pi vs Arduino And Added vs Onion In the Internet of Things, there are as many different devices it seems as there are Internet sites. However, out of these three, several have made the biggest impact due to their usefulness and sheer dimunition. On one hand,...